Project GAIAEA

 

1/3 of a book cover of Project GAIAEA with Blitzkrieg looking at you ominously and half of Claire's nonchalant face.

PROJECT GAIAEA

--- A Reboot of an unorganized pile of ideas for a forgotten story about an infamous community full of creative and controversial concepts. Once known as Project GAIA, an old name that held no thought and purpose other than to be a story universe full of fanfic and fanart of different people/nonhumans.

I honestly dislike the old version. It romanticized ambiguous ideas that I had difficulty of deciphering. It did not really explore any sides of reality, it was just me in a creation frenzy. I hated the fact that I announced it to a lot of people and I was not able to fulfill my promise. And now... I think it's all too late to try and fulfill it again. The phenomenon I called "The Great Offline Migration" is slowly coming true, at least in my case. I guess this phenomenon is just greatly tied to me or some people I knew moving on or growing up.

Nonetheless, despite it being forgotten, I will continue to write it now because I have made a lot of progress with this story. Somehow, even if it's just a little bit, the story finally became more solid unlike before. There's now a plot and a lot of reasons for things to exist in the story, even if it's unrealistic for real-life standards. I have more to write about the more I experience life.

So what is this story now about?

Well...

PROJECT GAIAEA is a supernatural mystery series, or rather a big story universe that has Existentialism as its main theme. It is a story about creation, passion, dreams, fantasy, delusions, and destruction. I honestly do not know what Project GAIAEA is supposed to be labelled as. I just know that it has a similar function to how the SCP website and fandom operate, as well as Cookie Run Kingdom, Resident Evil, or Genshin, etc.

There's gonna be fanart, lore, novels, comics, and other stuff that I'm gonna make in it. The only thing is, I do not know where to post it and I don't know how to promote it so other people know (especially that one nh server).

The first story, the very first draft, will be out somewhere in February (Either in Wattpad or Discord). Now this one is a solid promise. If I do not fulfill it, you may burn me at the stake.

The first story is about A Spook In The Woods. It's short but introduces a place, characters, and a plot I am still waiting to write after this one.

I hope you'll read it and help me grow my abilities.

Velle out. Amor Fati.

01/25/25 09:00 P.M.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see more. I certainly think you have a great story to tell!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment